Monday, December 26, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new!




I've finally finished some of my projects! EEEEEP!!! Kay so I gave that woman her blanket for her grandson (she LOVED it by the way), I finished selling the coasters, I finished that blue hat you saw and another knitted green hat for my brother, a black knitted scarf, and I undid a blanket that I've had going for about a year so I could crochet it another way. First it was gonna be a huge granny square, next i was just double crochet worked back and forth, now its going to be made out of lots of granny squares. They're four rounds. I've always wanted to make a blanket like that and now I have enough small balls of yarn to do it. I hope my friend likes it!




Now heres pictures of the other blankets I'm working on.





This is the blanket my momma started but never finished. I found it one day and started working on it.

This is a blanket I'm making for my brother. He can't wait for it to be done!

And heres the blanket I made for the lady's grandson! This was a few days before it was finished.

Well, guess I'll talk to you soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. If you have a question please, don't hesitate. I will always answer you.