Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Its me!!! And crochet!!!



Hello! Its me, Olivia! The creater of this blog! Well, here are the projects I've been working on.



Can you guess what this is?








Its a blanket! I'm making it for a lady's grandson. I went to see if she wanted to buy some coasters and she said she was more interested in blankets. I went out and bought some blue yarn and now I'm almost halfway done!






This is a hat I'm making for myself. Its very cozy and warm!


Here is a blanket my friend started and never finished. She gave it to me and I've been working on it.


That's about all the projects I'm working on now. In the next post I'll show you those coasters I've been telling you about.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. If you have a question please, don't hesitate. I will always answer you.